So if you guys had to ask a mechanic to look at this what on earth is causing this bumpiness would you be asking them to concentrate on?
Feels like bike is going over a very bumpy road even on the flatest and smoothest of surfaces. Seems worse under load and if going up a hill. Happens in gear of in neutral and just cruising and feels much more like it's coming from rear of bike.
Currently general consensus seems to be the following:
1. U-Joint- (but why?)
2. Rim (bent?)
3. Tyre (bad fit)?
4. Swingarm Bearings (would that really make it feel like I am riding over cobbles?)
5. Rear Shocks (but they both seem to function well)
6. Final Drive Flanges (Again, not sure why?)
7. Forks (would that affect the bouncing under the seat as that's where it feels it is most?)
8. Wheel Bearings (Ill nit be happy if thats all it is as mechanic said he'd checked)
Is there anything else you think I should look out for?